Size 28.5 x 38 cm
This watercolor is part of the project "100 encounters in watercolor", in which I am based on photographs of my own encounters with animals, among other themes.Based on a photograph of a maned wolf in Itirapina-SP.
A unique decoration to make any place more special, with the presence of the Cerrado symbol, an important seed disperser.
Brazil has 80% of the world's population of the largest canid in South America, also known as the "seeder of the Cerrado."
* watercolors are not delivered framed and we do not recommend it for international orders
* read about delivery methods and care with paintings at the bottom of the site
* the paintings are sent by post office with the proper protection to avoid damage
* international payment can be made through PayPal with fees added
* contact us to get a shipping quote
top of page
bottom of page